#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

A substantial portion of Sanders supporters in 2016 did not vote for Clinton,
basically abstaining. A fact the Democrat leadership frequently trumpets.

If - as I believe - Sanders is again cheated, the anger of the supporters will
likely be even greater than it was back in 2016 and it was intense then (still
is).  Seems this would give an opening for the Green Party, to urge those
supporters to support and vote for Hawkins. Given the inevitable fury of the
Sanders movement at being cheated, I think we would find a most receptive
audience. It may well turn out to be the biggest opening the Greens have had
since Nader left the GP in 2004. SR