#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

You are right that Nader was never officially a member of the Greens, but he
worked closely with them going back to at least the mid 1990s..

Regarding the cautionary note, leaving aside the weaknesses of the organization
itself, I understand that Hawkins has competition for the Green Party
Presidential nomination.  How serious is that?  I saw some grumbling months ago
from a Green Party supporter about Hawkins' position on Syria. Is that REALLY
an issue?

SR