Thanks so much for bringing to my attention the "Shifting Gears" essay. It was
indeed provocative--it opened my mind to new ways of thinking. I'm listening to
Sam Quigley's presentation as I write and I look forward to hearing the other
presentations from the Digitization Matters conference. I appreciate OCLC
making them available for those who didn't attend.

Regards,

Linda M. Wagner
http://www.linkedin.com/in/lmwagner