From: [] On Behalf Of
Sweeting III, Floyd
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 10:58 AM
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv (
Subject: [MCN-L] Ticketing software

Can any of you share which ticketing software you are using and what options,
limitations they offer? Ballpark pricing would help too.
We are also interested in timed ticketing and online ticket sales. Any
experiences you can share will be appreciated.

Floyd Thomas Sweeting III
Head, Technology & Digital Media

1 East 70th Street
New York, NY   10021

(212) 547-6889 tel
(212) 547-0708 fax

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer.
Network (

To post to this list, send messages to: