Floyd,
We at MoMA are using ACME ticketing - a relatively young company to the
ticketing space. We have been live since August 2015. We did a
comprehensive study of ticketing solutions about 1.5 years ago but found
only ACME to meet our requirements in terms of a cloud based solution,
ability to be mobile, and ability to integrate with other systems through
json restful services. Please reach out if you have questions.

Diana Pan
diana_...@moma.org