Hi Floyd,

We did a big survey of ticketing systems about 3 years ago. I am sure the
market has evolved a lot since then, but at the time we were looking for a
product with strong capabilities in timed ticketing and repeating events (both
free and paid) with an easy to use mobile form factor, a nice looking and user
experience-focused online purchase experience, and a modern level of
integrate-ability (for example, to integrate with our website, CRM, app, and
other systems) that was not going to break the bank. At the time there was
nothing that really hit all of our marks. We decided to embark on building a
new solution together with a technology partner and that product is just
starting to get to a level of maturity that will allow them to bring other
clients on board. The product is now called Ticketure, it is entirely api
driven and as of now it works really great for our, admittedly unique, use
case. The downside is that it is still very much under active development, so
everything you need might not be there quite yet, but the pro is that the
development is actually active - so features are rolled out very quickly,
weekly or monthly rather than annually. There is also a lot of potential in
leveraging the api to take over some of the tasks that traditionally have had
to be built natively into a ticketing system. If you are interested, I would be
happy to talk more off-list.

Best,

Heather Hart
Director of Information Technology