From: mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of Pan,
Diana
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 12:04 PM
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv
Subject: Re: [MCN-L] Ticketing software

Floyd,
We at MoMA are using ACME ticketing - a relatively young company to the
ticketing space. We have been live since August 2015. We did a comprehensive
study of ticketing solutions about 1.5 years ago but found only ACME to meet
our requirements in terms of a cloud based solution, ability to be mobile, and
ability to integrate with other systems through json restful services. Please
reach out if you have questions.

Diana Pan
diana_...@moma.org