Hi Floyd,

Here at the Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles, we use Shopify for
ticketing on the web and POS.

Currently we do not have any CRM integrations (although Shopify has many
what they call “apps” which are essentially plugins to different flavors of
CRM’s) – we are doing manual exports from Shopify to respective databases
such as Raisers Edge and Sage.  We are in the process of looking at
building an API from CiviCRM to Shopify, but we are in the early stages.
As far as I know, there is actually a Zapier for  Shopify <---> Sales Force.

Shopify is available for free in the first year free via Techsoup if you
qualify.  After the first year it ranges from $29 to about $300 a month.
We do timed tickets, etc. as variants, it hasn’t been perfect but our VE
Director, Debby has made it work.

Best,

Mark