"archer" <arche...@embarqmail.com> writes:

> The new Dell monitor came with a DVI-D cable but it doesn't look like
> it's a DVI-mini plug which the MacBook requires.  I suppose a standard
> DVI to DVI-Mini adapter would be all that's needed.

You need to get a mini-DVI to DVI pigtail, they also make a mini-DV to
VGA pigtail, also the new MacBooks have a different "mini" connector
than the older iBooks and PowerBooks....so, be sure you get the right
one.  Easiest thing would be to find the one for your specific computer
on at the Apple store.  It will cost a little more there, but you're
more likely to get the one you need.

Allan

--
1983 300D