From: Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] a/c no worky
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Date: Monday, October 12, 2009, 1:31 PM

You might also want to check the low-pressure cutout switch that (if I
recall) is located down low in front of the right fender next to the
radiator.  If that has gone bad/funky nothing will come on.  You could
just short it and see if things come on.  Probably doesn't relate to the
horn aspect, but its an easy check.

--R