On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 1:58 PM, Mitch Haley <m...@voyager.net> wrote:
> A friend of mine who's worn out a few just bought this one. Ask me again in
> a year and I'll tell you how it held up.
> http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200381527_200381527?cm_mmc=Housefile-_-RECD-_-707-_-CONF

I have a pretty low opinion of Northern Tool.  They seem to sell
literally the exact same stuff as Harbor Freight, just in different
colors.  NT prices are usually higher, though, and they are less
accommodating about warranty claims in my experience---I had a heck of
a time getting them to replace a log splitter that blew up its
hydraulic pump after one winter's use, whereas I'm sure if I'd bought
it from HF I could have taken it back to the store and they'd have
replaced it no questions asked.

Alex