Don't knock Sears.

I bought a 6.5 HP Sears pressure washer on sale probably 6-7 years ago.

Other than a cracked fuel cap, it has worked flawlessly.  Briggs & Stratton
engine, good runner, plenty of power.

The real benchmark of a good pressure washer is nothing more than power. Get
the most powerful unit you can afford.

I say this based on living in Florida, where ownership of a pressure washer is
almost mandatory.

My pressure washer, using the proper nozzle, will easily cut through a 4x4.

I would avoid the electric models, as they are woefully underpowered.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone