Amen, now take it over to Banned, don't want to upset Andrew...

(probably too late)

Max

Dieselhead <126die...@gmail.com> wrote:

We were told that CFC's put a hole in the ozone, and caused global
warming. Then they told us that CO2, required for plants to live, is
a terrible thing, and is causing holes in the ozone.

Then facts got in the way of the blarney. Every albore "global
warming" event had a blizzard befall it. The earf was cooling, not
warming.

so then they told us CFC and CO2 was causing "climate change" not
"global warming"

And coal was "terrbal" because it caused CO2 emissions. And, coal
was "terrbal" because it released sulfer into the air. Bla bla....

NOW, crops that normally need NPK, need NPKS. ISA and ASA has
documented that shortage of sulfur in the soil has caused crop loss.
Sulfur was ordinarily placed on the soil by sulfur from coal burning
settling out of the air onto the cropland. Now, coalburning
facilities have so much emission control that the land no longer gets
sufficient amounts of sulfur. So, sulfur has to be applied to
cropland at extra expense.

TODAY:

Michael Mann, the discredited author of the distorted "facts" that
were presented as "Scientific" "Proof" of "global warming" has a new
paper out.

Now he claims that the sulfur from coal burning has caused the global
cooling. So, the same thing that caused "global" warming" now causes
"global cooling"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/04/global-warming-china-air-pollution_n_889897.html

More lies from a proven liar.

Before anyone falls prey to the lies, be sure to read Deming's
admonition, "don't confuse normal variation with special cause
variation." Actually, it is best to read Walter Shewhart's book to
understand variability.

The whole "global warming" "climate change" "global cooling" hoax is
an effort to deliberately make normal variation look like special
cause variation.