Dieselhead wrote:
>I barfed, took my c or d and
> got out.

That is exactly what I did.  The department was soooo regimented I
could not fathom how I could do this for another year.  Just waaaay
too demeaning for my interests.  Of course, being in private industry
has gotten me zero position, zero income, but I made it this far.

> As an illegal you can get away with not paying taxes, shipping
> money out of the country and anything else, including murder.

If I am understanding the system distaste, the objective is to flee
from the system of slavery caused by money.  Fuggedabout money all
around.  But, I like your concepts, passport in foreign vault, etc.
mao