On a related thought, I was listening to the radio while driving this
afternoon and was reminded that we will only be able to buy incandescent
light bulbs for about 6 months till the new federal ban on them takes place.
So the question is, if I go ahead and buy 20 years worth of bulbs to store
in my attic, my wife hates fluorescents plus we have a bunch of dimmer
circuits, will the representatives of the fed nanny state police break down
my doors and search the house if they find out that I am still using them
and even hoarding them. Woe is me. If I only had more carbon credits like
Mr. Global warming so I could afford to burn all those megawatts and get a
free pass. Ya know, I think I'll be all right if I am very careful to hide
them with the ammo for my guns and my collection of "happy Meal" toys. Oh
yes, and I just saw this a few minutes ago, they just had a story on the TV
that our fearless leader is trying to pass some sort of law that food
manufacturers will no longer be able to advertise "junk food" on TV. Sorry
Tony the tiger. Cereals with sugar are too dangerous to be advertised on TV.
Somebody may actually want to eat that hazardous stuff. Prescription drugs?
Nah, they're really safe and so good for you too. The FDA and AMA said
so.....ya they're OK. Oh my, what ever would I do without the feds, I'm
soooo lucky to have the federal government to protect me from myself and
think for me too.

Barry