Thank you for the suggestion. Biofuel is however an intrinsic political topic, amongst chemistry, logistics, etc. My point was a friendly jibe to Andrew, who has been a friendly foil for various light-hearted political exchanges. He and I will have fun, and maybe some beers and tomatoes.

The second story I would like to hear is how I need to pay more taxes (and then we can discuss how Andrew will pay the road tax on his biobuddy fuel, and how he will keep the gummint happy with his home brewing activities in our nation's capital/ol).

--R