Yeah, if you are talking about a restaurant that produces a lot of waste oil
(such as McDonald's) they already have contracts with rendering companies to
buy their used oil; if you try to siphon it out of the dumpster in back of the
store you'll be charged with theft.

If you know an independent restaurant owner you might be able to get oil, or
not.  All in all it's going to be harder than the WO proponents make it sounds,
most restaurants are not sitting on tanker loads of oil begging someone to take
it.

Allan