To heck with making biodiesel!  Convert your car to run wvo, filter it very
well and make sure it has no suspended water.  Anyone that tells you it
won't work right is full of it.  Been doing it for years and have yet to
have a veggie oil related failure.  Clean, clean, clean oil is the secret to
success.  Gravity is your friend, let the oil settle and only filter from
the top.

Mike