On 30/08/2013 2:04 PM, clay wrote:
I am using my mothers Corolla while she is out of town.  I hate that car.  It
is buzzy and feels like it is made of tinfoil and chicken wire.  You feel every
ripple in the road and get whiplash when you strike an errant pebble.  I drove
it to Montana and back a few years ago.  That was a mind rending experience.
Eight plus hours of drone and skiffle about the roadway while your back and all
ached from the poor support.

IT does get wonderful mileage though

clay

I don't think it is intended for the highway. We had a rental Corolla once when we went to Victoria BC. Very smooth little car in city traffic. No real freeways there however.

I did not come away wanting to own one, but it was better than I had expected.

Randy