Consider that you have a tendency to either flip stuff or sit on it for a
while.  It's not going to appreciate in value, at least not for some time.  If
you let it sit it's going to be problematic, as the fuel system won't like it.

I think you would be wise to pass.  At least until you find me a nice finnie
like the one you bought cheap off of Toad.

Dan