Now that was a car that was an example of a car that was a mistake to buy. Toad
had it a long time, stores it inside so it could sit for a long long time. I do
not have any indoor storage so it sat outside. And old car like that will ruin
quick because they usually leak water. So that car filled up with water and got
all musty and moldy inside. I ended up selling it for about $600. So that is
what I would be worried about with this car. If and when I get a big shop build
and can store cars inside, then I will think about it. I would still like to
have one someday. It's bad enough leaving my 115s outside. As to more modern
cars like a 124, you can leave them outside and they will not leak water etc
like an old car

Sent from my iPhone