Amen, brother - I worshipped the same two cars as a kid ---
I've seen a couple of gullwings in person, but never a C111. The OKC
stealership has a gullwing on the showroom floor, completely restored,
looks like new. The price tag says $1,000,000.

--
OK Don
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary