Funny how when Klebby posts pictures, they get approved in a nano second, us peasants sit there for days/weeks/years waiting.

Seriously though, my take is that a 108/9 is a car that is suited to an enthusiast who really loves these cars and is willing to put the effort into them. Unless you get lucky and find a minter for cheap (grandma selling off grandpas old car type of thing), there is not much money to be made. Parts for these things are getting rarer and rarer, most bits on the car are 40 years old and will need replacing sooner rather than later. Looking at those pics, the dash is cracked, the seats are cracked, the wood work is faded, the body is average and that's not even getting into the mechanicals. If the body was close to perfect on that car, I would say it would be a worthwhile proposition, insofar that you don't have to spend money on it and can focus on the interior and mechanicals.

Hendrik
who has a close to perfect body