Chinese didn't seem so thrilled with Japanese occupation...

-Curt

Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 01:02:00 -0400
From: Gary Hurst <jabbahur...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] buymbparts is dead drunk and rattling

i believe you started by expressing how deeply offensive you found the
sentiment that japanese civilians ought not have been killed in large
number by nuclear attack.  hitler was already dead and your country
undertook this in league with stalin. so what does talk of hitler and
stalin have to do with this?   is it just a matter of you liking to spout
cliches to justify anything or are you genuinely this confused?

and you fail to answer my question as to whether you seriously feel you'd
have been "enslaved" today but for the nuking of japanese civilians?

do you fear they'd force feed you sushi and would you not like it if they
did?

i'm going to sleep.  should ali baba come enslave me overnight and i not be
heard from again, please accept my apologies for doubting your wisdom and
accept that i concede to your correct position