and many are not so thrilled with USA occupation.  you'd figure maybe this
would give a 3rd party, say russia, the right to nuke baltimore?  you'd be
satisfied with that or do your principle only apply to other and not the
USA?

you don't address the point i make anyway.  it is absolutely pointless to
engage in this discussion as there is no actual discussion

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 9:39 AM, Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Chinese didn't seem so thrilled with Japanese occupation...
>
> -Curt
>

> Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 01:02:00 -0400
> From: Gary Hurst <jabbahur...@gmail.com>
> To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> Subject: Re: [MBZ] buymbparts is dead drunk and rattling
>
> i believe you started by expressing how deeply offensive you found the
> sentiment that japanese civilians ought not have been killed in large
> number by nuclear attack.  hitler was already dead and your country
> undertook this in league with stalin. so what does talk of hitler and
> stalin have to do with this?   is it just a matter of you liking to spout
> cliches to justify anything or are you genuinely this confused?
>
> and you fail to answer my question as to whether you seriously feel you'd
> have been "enslaved" today but for the nuking of japanese civilians?
>
> do you fear they'd force feed you sushi and would you not like it if they
> did?
>
> i'm going to sleep.  should ali baba come enslave me overnight and i not be
> heard from again, please accept my apologies for doubting your wisdom and
> accept that i concede to your correct position

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars

*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com*