Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 10:45:29 -0400
From: Gary Hurst <jabbahur...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] buymbparts is dead drunk and rattling

and many are not so thrilled with USA occupation.  you'd figure maybe this
would give a 3rd party, say russia, the right to nuke baltimore?  you'd be
satisfied with that or do your principle only apply to other and not the
USA?

you don't address the point i make anyway.  it is absolutely pointless to
engage in this discussion as there is no actual discussion