China owning USA Bond paper is a small part of the big game.. and the big
boys playing that game are in the process of failure.... the Giant Ponzi
Scheme of International Banking has crashed in Mega Size.

This article, taken from outside the "lamestream Ministry of Truth" is
rather revealing.
It is written in German, translated by google into English, so the syntax
takes some serious close attention, however, it's worth the effort.

Look, Read, Draw your own conclusions..
http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=de&ie=UTF8&nv=1&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.de&sl=de&tl=en&u=http://deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2013/09/19/biz-die-maechtigste-bank-der-welt-kuendigt-den-crash-an/

The attention span for the normal public is to short to grasp the magnitude
of what has been done to them with the worlds money supply... it's no
longer your local banker in control... These folks plan to control the
world... and they are.
Wonder what's next?

Grant... [Who is considering investing in lead as the next "go to" precious
metal .... maybe a side investment in rope would be good.. hmmm ]