i think it was an effort to destabilize the middle class.  in my old
neighborhood, rather than that help the homeowners stay in their homes ,
they sent the sheriff for the homeowners, paid the banks the full not plus
10% and turned around and sold th houses for 1/3 what they bought them
for.  explain to me what else that is an attempt to do?

On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 2:57 PM, Scott Ritchey <ritche...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

> This is significant, particularly when you recall that the crash of
> 2008/2009 was purely a banking crisis.  Sure, lots of folks bought houses
> they couldn't afford (only after banks made foolish loans with
> Freddie/Fanny
> cheerleading all the way).  But the taxpayer didn't bail out those
> homeowners, taxpayers bailed out the banks and a few businesses (like GM)
> that were more bank than automaker.  Domestically, it may not make much
> difference immediately because dollars (no matter how many are printed)are
> still legal tender. But when dollars become worth less internationally, the
> cost of imported things (like petro and all consumer goods) will skyrocket.
> That, in turn, will ignite domestic inflation.  Even if the US develops
> gobs
> of domestic energy, it will be exported.
>
> I like my lead with copper jackets.

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars

*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com*