I agree... it is my belief that a steel core with lead then wrapped in
copper jacket is the more stable investment to the target market... it
gives greatest penetration into said market and highest yield for
investment.... looking into future deliveries...

Grant.... who owns and drives diesel Mercedes as long as F2 keeps selling
parts...  Q to Q2 to F2... seems logical though not politically correct...