-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Jim Cathey
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 4:51 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Spare 115 relays?

> Lady across the street told me to go get some clear latex gack and gack
> up the window and any other leak.  Nice little old lady.  Said she did
> that to her buick.  Not sure if I should use the large tube and do both
> sides of the windows.

That's what's holding the Falcon together.  I must say that the
clear silicone guck does not last out in the UV.  It turns yellow
and rots.  If you can arrange for a little better application and
cleanup, the black would probably hold up much better.

That's what the Frankenheap is going to get one of these days.
(Years?)

-- Jim