I am a lazy SOB, and have spent the past two days chasing a trunk leak in the driving rain. For the life of me, i have no idea where the water is getting in. About to park my behind in the trunk with a light and see where it is getting in. New tail lights with gaskets and newer trunk seal. Have not been able to find if the rear window is leaking.

A huge genset is not the same as a silly relay

And the thing is not an old mac that works well with the LD for movie copies, it is a part, and a non functioning part at that.

Not sure why some cars got the red dot and some had the other. May be an AC thing. now that I think on it, the dots are found in the cars with air at PnP, and found the larger ones on non AC. Also something with the seat belt lamp being in the place the red dot lives.

going to have to figure that one out.