On Wed, 17 Sep 2014 16:30:17 -0400 Andrew Strasfogel
<astrasfo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am not a raging militarist, but how can we turn our backs on the
> barbarism that is ISIS?

I am not saying that we should.

If you read my email, you would have seen, more than once, the phrase,
"do our fighting for us."

That should have been a clue to my position. Yes, the Muslims, when they
do all that the Koran says, are a viscious lot and not the "religion of
peace."

It is a right and proper thing to use military force, in conjunction with
other nations, to stop the barbarism, but we cannot take short-cuts and
expect others to do our fighting for us, particularly Muslims against
their bretheren.

The only way for true peace in the mid-East, however, is for all to
acknowledge the Prince of Peace and turn to Him for forgiveness and
cleansing. All other methods will ultimately be futile. Unfortunately,
our nation is turning away from Him and forgetting what made it great.
If we continue, we likewise will have problems.

Craig