Hendrik and Fay wrote:

> The issue is not so much why they are there but the big question is how to go
> about making some real progress towards stability in the region but we better
> not discuss that.

 Anyway when you say you lost the back box, do you mean the actual arrows

Gerry:  Ya, I lost the arrows.

 or will foxy just not remember where it was a few minutes ago?
Can you go back by right clicking a page and selecting back?

G:  Ya, it will do that and it remembers the page, but I'm so used to clicking
the arrow....Anyway, I can get used to right clicking if nobody knows.

> Haven't used foxy in a while as it became too bloated, chrome has spat a
> dummy after an upgrade so i am using chromium at the moment.

G:  Chrome I know.  What is chromium?  I tried Chrome when it first came out
and found it a little too simple.  I'll have to try it again.