Wow!  It doesn't take long for this group to implode!  Since some people say
the reason we are in the Middle East is OIL!, let's stir some of that in and
really get everyones cajones in an uproar. (Just kidding!)

In the meantime, I've lost something and would really be grateful if one of the
computer experts on the list would help me find it.  It's the "back" box in
Firefox.  It's driving me almost as crazy as when one of my old VW Beetles lost
its backup gear. I can still hear the UF students laughing while I pushed it
out of a parking space at the Thirsty Gator. I've looked everywhere, tried
everything, and can't imagine where it got off to. Really getting tired of
having to reload a website every time I want to go back one page.
Thanks in advance,
Gerry