The issue is not so much why they are there but the big question is how to go about making some real progress towards stability in the region but we better not discuss that. Anyway when you say you lost the back box, do you mean the actual arrows or will foxy just not remember where it was a few minutes ago? Can you go back by right clicking a page and selecting back? Haven't used foxy in a while as it became too bloated, chrome has spat a dummy after an upgrade so i am using chromium at the moment.

Hendrik
who gets frustrated with all this high tech stuff sometimes