Unfortunately a bolt won't fix it - it's the star shaped slot the bolt turns in. My bolt is fairly new but the slot has very little for it to grab.

Thanks -
LarryT
78 240D

On 1/19/2015 7:38 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
Why bother with the Classic Center when you can order this part from any dealer?

110 150 04 73 - Clamping Bolt, Spannschraube $19.50

Dan

On Jan 19, 2015, at 7:28 AM, dseretakis--- via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>