I've heard that Tom is really good, and that they do a good job of customer service.

I'm sorry that other dealers don't have the same attitude about customers like ourselves that mine does. My parts guy is wonderful, and goes to great lengths to help out and get me whatever I need.

Dan

 On Jan 19, 2015, at 9:44 AM, Jaime Kopchinski <jaime...@gmail.com> wrote:

They generally discount a bit off of list, 10-15% if I remember correctly. It makes up for paying for shipping usually, and the service is great. Tom is a genuinely great guy and does so much to keep these cars affordable and on the road.

 Jaime
 > -driving my automatic 240D today after a major service... Very satisfying.

You are indeed lucky to have a good stealer.  They are few and far between.

The stealer here is such a crook I won't set foot inside. Its a 100 mile trip anyway.

The only dealerships I will deal with now are ones that advertise in the star for a long time.

When H.K. had his dealership I (and many others) would drive a long way to go there, but mostly I just bought parts from him over the phone. H.K had a barn full of obsolete parts that he would let me pick through, then buy stuff for pennies on the $. There used to be a long time dealership in Pekin, Il and I used to mail order parts from them. But they are long gone too.