On Mon, 19 Jan 2015 09:02:29 -0500 dseretakis--- via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Because you talk with Tom Hanson who has a clue, is pleasant to deal
> with, and will get the part to your doorstep in 1-2 days.

I was going to ask how one contacts Tom Hanson at the Classic Center, but
I found some information in a file:

        1-866-622-5277

        http://www.mypreownedmercedes.com/matrix.php?mbid=82970

        Yep, here's the url for the classic center.
        Just fill in the info and they email you back.....

        http://www.mbusa.com/heritage/contact-classic-center.do

        They also have a toll free number, its out in California...

        1-866-MBCLASSIC
        1-866-622-5277

        Tom Hanson
        Supervisor, Parts Operations
        Mercedes-Benz Classic Center USA
        MBUSA, LLC
        thomas.han...@mbusa.com
        949-598-4842 direct

The first URL takes one to a listing of pre-owned vehicles for sale.

The second URL takes one to a page that says, "We’re sorry, but this page
does not exist"

The phone number brings up an answering system that says, "Thank you for
calling the Mercedes Benz Classic Center ..."

Craig