Buy it back as salvage and transplant the drivetrain into another body!

Randy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Mathieu J. Cama
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 9:39 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] 240D RIP

My fiancee, Jennifer, was rear ended in her 240D this morning. She is
OK, the car did its job. Left rear of the car is toasted and there is
frame damage. She was hit by a large Ford work van that went over her
bumper at about 30-35 mph. I'll post a link to pictures as time allows.

Off to battle the insurance company. The car was a rust free 240d w/
manual trans, 180k on the clock, been under my care since 108k miles. A
truly nice car that was maintained to the T. I have over $6k in the
car. Anyone care to start a pool to see what the insurance will settle
at?

Mathieu