I sort of thought that your propane fuel tanks were a bit on the small side.

Bought before I had a true idea of what this thing would eat.  Before
it ran, in other words.

Do you know what a "pig" is? (and I am not saying your generator is a pig - I'm talking about propane tanks) You should have a couple of those if you
plan to run that thing anywhere near capacity for any length of time.

Is it the tall BBQ-style tank?  I've been eyeing those at Costco.
You can still manhandle them, and they can be turned over for
liquid feed.  No POV garbage.

I like the ones powered by the Lister style diesel even better.

Me too!  Maybe someday.

-- Jim