The key issue is that the various organs of Justice are dragging their feet and stonewalling actually prosecuting these clear violations of the law, in whatever degree. It is seeming too that these willful violations could have (quite possibly did) led to the death of the Ambassador to Libya and other Americans, and who knows what else, if mishandling or disclosure of classified information regarding their activities and locations allowed it to be in the possession of the bad guys. That rises to a whole new level of criminality.

Even if that did not happen, just the dereliction of clear duty with respect to proper handling of classified information is a total disqualification for consideration to any political office, much less the presidency.

--R