On Thu, 3 Sep 2015 20:12:34 -0500 Curly McLain via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> 120 V in a residential application is 12"
> http://www.irrigation.org/uploadedFiles/Certification/National%20Electric%20Code.pdf
> Scroll down to the first table.

Yes, that is correct! But you do need GFCI (in a 20 A or less breaker, I
presume, rather than a 20 A breaker at the source end and a GFCI
receptacle at the load end).

I still, however, would not feel safe putting a 120 VAC line 12" down.



To search list archives http://www.okiebenz.com/archive/

To Unsubscribe or change delivery options go to:

Reply via email to