From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Andrew
Strasfogel via Mercedes
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 10:11 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Andrew Strasfogel
Subject: [MBZ] OT: Practical solar application

I would like to electrify my shed in the back 40 in order to provide 1)
simple overhead lighting and 2) a 110V outlet for grow mats under my
seedlings next spring.

I might also want to recharge batteries for a B&D trimmer, although this is
a lesser priority.

There is a sunny spot where I could erect a solar panel, about 15' from the
edge of the building.

Anybody out there work with practical solar applications?

Andrew
Gentleman farmer and rabbit torturer