+1 for what Wilton says. IF you can get the old tumbler out, you can turn the switch with a large flat screwdriver as Kaleb said. You can drive it that way untili your new tumbler comes in. You have to order the tumbler from MB. They will want to see a copy of your title or registration, DL etc. before they will order the key and tumbler.

Jon Agne via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
October 14, 2016 at 7:03 AM
Yes, what Wilt says. It;s an easy job. Just order the cylinder from MB.

Jon

WILTON via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
October 13, 2016 at 6:34 PM
Better to have new tumbler ready when ya turn it and take about 20 seconds to slip old one out and slip new one in.

Wilt

----- Original Message ----- From: "clay via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>