Yes, the harness appeared to be perfect. So far no wiring problems anywhere except for one short headlight harness which was replaced.

Well, I will certainly bleed the lines as you suggest but feel there is another deeper problem - since the dash light is not coming on for pre-glow I assume that's a pretty convincing symptom for us having a dead relay? I did notice the cost of relays has gone up by quite a lot!

Thanks!

BTW, out 2016 Christmas is not proving to be very "Happy". One of our dogs wandered away in the darkness early 12/22 and her being mostly blind and deaf has made it hard to find her. Then the MB wouldn't start, the 911 died and has proven difficult to restart (but it starts now) and the Tahoe has a expired state inspection! Things can always get worse unfortunately. Bummer.

LarryT