On Sun, Feb 26, 2006 at 03:58:24PM -0500, Gary Hurst wrote:
> it's almost never springs.  springs is one of the lowest customer
> satisfaction items we sell as they almost never fix the problem they are
> bought to fix.  I dread every time we sell springs as I know that more
> likely than not i will have an unhappy customer on my hands.  doesn't matter
> whether they are original or aftermarket.

Well, my 190D needed them, I bought them from you guys, and they solved
the problem I was trying to solve.

My 190D rode low in the rear. After redoing EVERYTHING in the back - shocks,
links, mounts, you name it - the only thing left was the springs. The new
factory springs were the only thing that changed it. The rubber shims that I
removed were not worn out.