Hilarious *.wav file.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sunil Hari
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 6:43 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] What is the most addictive thing about a Mercedes
Diesel?

Why do colorectal surgeons have so much business?  B/c people don't get
colonoscopies from their gastroenterologists.

In other words, here's a short PSA - if you're over 50, get a yearly
full
colonoscopy.  Colon cancer is the second most-avoidable cancer (first is
lung), and I've seen enough patients with it to know that it's an awful
disease to have.

On 2/27/06, Ed Booher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 2/26/06, ms. 300SD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > A proctologist?
> >
> > Hmmmmm.  I wonder why guys love to make jokes about
> proctologists.  Could it
> > be because you have not been a good boy and scheduled your
colonoscopy?
> > Hmmmmm?
> >
> > You could drive yourself to the hospital to go get it, but you'd
have to
> > have someone else drive you home (in your lovely Benz), thus making
the
> > outing not so bad....
> >
> > Lynn
>
> When you look at it, let me know if it has any "fun" rust in the
chassis
> :)
>
> --
> Knowledge is power... Power Corrupts. Study hard... Be Evil.

Sunil Hari
1992 300D 2.5T - 286Kmi.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
513-205-7474