sort of back on topic. 300SD is anthracite grey...I can drive fairly  well by
looking only at the reflection of everything on the hood...I'm  trying to
imagine a situation where this would be important.

  Chris

andrew strasfogel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Sunil,

How frequently should an asymptomatic 50+ person get a colonoscopy?

On 2/27/06, Sunil Hari  wrote:

> I've had that song on my computer for about a year now, courtesy of my
> cousin's father-in-law, who is of course a colorectal surgeon.
>
> On 2/27/06, Potter, Tom E  wrote:
> >
> > Hilarious *.wav file.

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-2005 Blue Point Siamese, "Rose"
-1992 Volkswagen Golf, diesel, 185K km, "Nanook"
-1987 300TD, 151K, "Rotkäppchen"
-1985 300SD, 211K, "Wulf"
-1976 240D, ?K, "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen)
-1972 Jacobsen 21" Turbo Vent
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, 12HP Kohler, 38" deck, Snowcaster, "One Banger"

Yahoo! Mail