Must be this one had some euro lights then.  It had flush as in square, flat
headlights...

Oh, THAT was the other thing that sounded off..  He said he was cruising
around 80-90MPH and at around 4100RPM's and that was at just about
redline..  I thought we were just discussing the redline being at 5K, which
would still be a ways off in my mind...