For the last two weeks my right front headlight has had a poltergeist.
Sometimes when I turn on the headlights, the little warning light comes
on telling me that a light is out.  When I look at the headlight it is
noticeably dimmer than the other.   HOWEVER,  just as often, the
headlights are fine and the little warning light does not come on.  Do I
have a bulb problem or short in the wiring?   Also, when the headlight
is dim and the warning light is on I can put the brights on and the
warning light goes away (I don't think this indicates anything, I think
this is what sis supposed to happen).   Any thoughts?

Donald H. Snook

1990 300SEL 125K